Peter in the Boat - Matthew 12:22-33

Jesus, why did you wait to calm the waves when Peter got out of the boat to walk on the water?

I wanted Peter to know how to keep coming to Me, keep doing what he is called to do even when the storms around him were huge. I wanted him to see that as long as he keeps his focus on Me and not on his circumstances, he won't sink into the storm and be swallowed up. And if you know the rest of his life after I ascended into heaven, you can see he wasn't afraid of the storm any longer.

I wanted you to know, My Child, that the waves and winds of fear will never overtake you when your eyes are fixed on Me. Rise above the wind and waves and step out of the boat. You will never regret it. The boat is your human structure that is tossed and turned by every wind. My structure is to keep your eyes on me and no matter what is going on in the natural, it can't harm you. Don't let the mission be thwarted by fear and doubt. When I say, "Come," come even if fear seems bigger. Let my WORD speak louder than your fear! I am with you always!

And even if you succumb to the fear, call out to Me and I'll get you up and into the place of safety again. No condemnation or scolding except for teaching you how to trust again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Every Morning!

Come to Me!