My treasure in jars of clay (2 Corinthians 4:7-9)


My Daughter, you are my treasure that was hidden by fear for many years. I am uncovering the treasure as you spend intimate time with me. Others are getting to see the treasure that is a mixture of you and Me. My presence mixed with your personality brings a wonderful gift to others. Keep connected to Me and many others will see Me as they connect with you. I created you to touch those who are hurting with the same love you have known. This love brought you out of the pit of darkness. One touch from Me through you can set others on a different course that leads to Me instead of darkness and destruction.

You are the treasure I want to give to others. Shine! Keep showing others what I have done. LOVE! Spread HOPE! Tell them who I created them to be! You will be amazed at what I can do through a surrendered child. I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Every Morning!

Peter in the Boat - Matthew 12:22-33

Come to Me!