Passion Produces Life!

My child, I love you! I love it when you are passionate about worshiping Me. Like King David, I love when you spontaneously dance and act undignified because of your worship of Me. Passion produces life. You come alive when you are passionate about Me and the gifts I have placed in you. Life breeds life. When you operate in your gifts and touch others, they in turn become passionate and alive. It is the never-ending cycle of life. I love it when you are yourself and don't try to be someone else. I created you unique and you have a purpose. Pursue Me and your purpose with passion. You will find life and you will be able to live life fully as I planned for you to live. Even if you think you are stuck in a place where you can't use your gifts, you are there for a purpose. Find it and find life even in the mundane tasks before you. When you are faithful in the little things, I will give you more. Trust Me! Passion brings life and life breeds life! I want you to live, really live! The doors is open to your dreams.  It is the door that says you believe in Me and what I did on the cross so that you can have this life. Step through it. You will never regret it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Every Morning!

Peter in the Boat - Matthew 12:22-33

New Life!