Unstoppable Love!

My child, I love you! I want you to know that there is nothing you can do to stop the love I have for you. Even before I created the world, I had you in mind. I delighted in creating every aspect of your personality and every part of your being. I created you to love. I created you to serve. I created you to enjoy life. I created you to be creative and design things. I gave you a purpose to fulfill. Even if your beginning seemed like an accident or a mishap, I designed you. It doesn't matter if your parents didn't love you or didn't meet your needs. I have always been there cheering you on, loving you, giving you confidence, helping you when you felt like no one was there. There is nothing that can change the way I see you. I see you as my beloved child. I see you as a prince or princess, royalty in My kingdom. Come to me and let my love for you penetrate your heart. I am waiting to embrace you and hold you. I love to spend time with you. I love to see you laugh. I love to see you have fun. I want you to enjoy my creation. Take time to stop and rest and allow my love to penetrate into every aspect of your life.

I will say it again: my love for you is unstoppable. I see you through the lens of the cross. My son, Jesus, paid for all of your sins so that you can come to me as you are and allow me to speak words of encouragement and purpose to you. You have a plan that no one else in the world can fulfill. It's never too late to come to me. I make all things new including your past. If you come to me and give me your burdens, I will give you rest. It's the greatest exchange in the world. And it is totally free and accessible any time, day or night. I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Every Morning!

Peter in the Boat - Matthew 12:22-33

New Life!